Once a Chap Always a Chap
It takes time management skills, teamwork, perseverance and a solid support system to be a successful student athlete. Become a Chaparral and let College of DuPage help you with your academic and athletic goals so you can succeed in and out of the classroom.
We offer 15 intercollegiate sports, including:
- Baseball and softball
- Men's and women's basketball
- Men's and women's cross country
- Men's golf
- Men's and women's soccer
- Men's and women's tennis
- Men's and women's indoor and outdoor track
- Women's volleyball
Visit gochapsgo.com to learn more about our athletic programs and view the directory of coaches.
- Meet with an Admissions Representative/College of DuPage Coach
To meet with an Admissions Representative, visit cod.edu/contact_admissions. To learn more about the varsity athletic offerings and coach contact information, visit gochapsgo.com.
- Create a Profile and Submit the General Admissions Application
Create your profile and complete your application by visiting admissions.cod.edu.
- Create your myACCESS account
Your COD ID Number will be provided to you in your Welcome email. To setup your myACCESS account, visit myaccess.cod.edu.
- Setup your @dupage.edu email account
Your @dupage.edu student email account will be created once you setup your myACCESS account. It is very important that you check this email regularly. To setup your email, visit cod.edu/email.
- Apply for Financial Assistance or Scholarships/ Explore Payment Plans
Visit the FAFSA website and add school code 006656 to determine your financial aid eligibility. Scholarships for athletic participation at the college are not currently offered.
- Complete Athletics Eligibility Requirements
To complete requirements to be eligible to compete as a COD athlete, see information on additional steps below:
- Athletic Eligibility Forms Packet - Contact your head coach or pick-up packet at Athletics Main Office (PEC 121). All eligibility forms from this packet must be completed and hard copies submitted to Head Coach
- Athletic Medical Forms Packet - Contact your head coach or pick-up packet at Athletics
Main Office (PEC 121). All medical forms from this packet must be completed and hard
copies submitted to Athletic Trainers (PEC 108).
- Submit Official Transcripts and Test Scores
Includes ALL official high school (with graduation date) and college transcripts, ACT, SAT, AP or CLEP Scores. If submitting prior to graduation or the end of the semester, you will need to submit your transcript in progress, and your final transcript for NJCAA eligibility.
See Transcript Submission guidelines/dates for your specific sport in your Athletic Eligibility packet.
- Complete Placement Tests (if applicable)
Complete the reading, writing, ELS/ESL and math placement tests. Testing assistance is available in our Learning Commons.
- Attend New Student Advising & Registration (NSAR) Session for Athletes
To schedule your appointment with Counseling & Advising, please call Campus Central at (630) 942-3000. When scheduling, indicate that you are an athlete, as there may be separate advising sessions available.
- Meet with the Office of Access and Accommodations (if applicable)
If you need accommodations for a disability, our Center for Access and Accommodations can help you with your needs.
- Register for Classes
To register, login to your myACCESS account. You must be registered as a full time student (12+ credit hours) to be eligible to play in your respective sport.
- Pay for Classes or Setup a Payment Plan
To pay for classes or setup a payment plan, login to your myACCESS account and review the "Student Payment Information" section. All students should explore payment plan options.
- Purchase Text Books/Course Supplies
You can access your course materials by checking for your supplies list via myACCESS. Books and other materials you need for your classes can be purchased at the Bookstore on campus or online at codbooks.com
- Attend New Student Orientation (NSO)
At NSO, you'll be able to meet other Chaparrals, get more familiar with campus and hear everything COD has to offer.
425 Fawell Blvd.
Glen Ellyn, IL
Phone: (630) 942-2364
FAX: (630) 942-3601
Athletic Training FAX: (630) 942-3780