international hallway

Resources and Links

International Admission Forms

Drivers Licenses

It is possible to obtain a temporary Illinois drivers license without a social security number. The International Student Office can provide assistance once you arrive on campus and attended orientation.


As with most community colleges, College of DuPage does not provide on-campus housing or dormitory facilities for students. Learn more about housing options in the area.


All F-1 international students are required to purchase the College of DuPage International Health Insurance Plan each semester. Students are automatically enrolled in the plan at the time of registration.


There are no financial aid or scholarship opportunities available for F-1 international students at College of DuPage. International students are expected to pay the full cost of tuition.

Social Security Numbers

Social security numbers are only issued to F-1 students who have obtained an offer of employment. The social security office does not see it necessary for F-1 students to obtain the social security number for any other reason other than for employment.


It is important to take into consideration that there is limited public transportation. Local bus service 714 and 715 are available to the campus from the Wheaton Metra train station, Glen Ellyn Metra train stain and Naperville Metra train station. Learn more about public transportation.

Useful Websites for International Students


Contact Information

Gabi Carr
Student Services Center (SSC), Room 2225
(630) 942-2979

Summer Hours
Monday to Thursday: 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Friday through Sunday: Closed
Evening appointments are available upon request.