Please adhere to documentation submission requirements below and read the terms before submitting.
Prerequisite Verification Request Terms
- Verification of prerequisites will be completed within 1 to 3 business days, once your transcript and verification request have been received. *Additional time may be required if faculty need to be consulted for approval.
- Requests are handled in the order in which they are received.
- You will not be able to register until prerequisites are verified by the Office of Student Records.
- This form cannot be accepted if you have not yet applied to the College.
- Courses taken at College of DuPage are automatically checked at the time of Registration. Contact Student Registration Services at (630) 942-2377 with questions.
- If you have unofficial transcripts, ACT or AP/CLEP scores, click the following link to send via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. (Please remember that all documents must show your name and if they are transcripts, they must show your schools name as well.)
*Indicates required fields
Communication regarding your prerequisite request will be sent to your dupage.edu email account.
Prerequisite Verification Request Form
Please make sure your internet browser is up to date.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.