The College of DuPage Student Conduct office promotes a campus environment that supports the academic and co-curricular pursuits of our students. This goal is achieved through restorative justice practices, and supporting the rights and responsibilities of all students. We are committed to caring for the student, treating students equitably and making ethical decisions.
The College of DuPage Code of Student Conduct governs the behavior of our students to allow for a safe community that is conducive to learning. Students are responsible for adhering to all campus policies as well as local, state, and federal laws.
The goals of the Student Conduct Process are to:
- Educate students about the core values of integrity, honesty, respect, responsibility and equity
- Promote individual insight and growth
- Support a safe, inclusive and affirming campus environment
- Teach skills of self-control, responsible decision making, compromise and ethical reasoning
- Hold students accountable for their actions, making them aware of behavioral consequences
- Help students understand their role and responsibility in creating an environment where learning and civic engagement can occur.
Student Conduct Officer