InsideCOD, the College’s online portal, is your primary resource for finding shared documents, forms, work tools, training documents and more. This guide identifies some of the tools you might need in your first weeks at COD and will direct you, as necessary, to InsideCOD.
- IT Help Desk
- Learning Technologies
- Staff Services/Print Center
- Employee Development Center
- Faculty and Staff Directory
- COD Employee Guidebook
- Maps and Directions
In cases of emergency, call COD’s Police Department at (630) 942-2000.
- Behavioral Intervention Team (BIT)The focus of the BIT is to provide caring, preventative, early intervention
with individuals whose behavior is disruptive or concerning. The team also investigates
reports of potential or real violence that have occurred or potentially may occur
within the College community.
- Counseling and Advising
The Counseling and Advising office at College of DuPage provides new and current students and members of the community with personalized service and comprehensive resources designed to ensure student success in all phases of academic, career and personal development.
- Learning Commons
Students often need help preparing for a test or navigating through their coursework. Other students may be doing fine in their coursework but feel they could do even better with some assistance. Services include Math Assistance; Reading, Writing, Speech Assistance; Tutoring Services, Placement Test Info Sessions; Blackboard and MyAccess assistance. The Learning Commons can work with faculty to schedule tours, in-class visits and workshops, guided study groups and more.
- Student Code of Conduct
The 2017-2019 Student Code of Conduct is published in the COD course catalog and is available online.
- College of DuPage strives to protect the reporter’s confidentiality, whenever possible. Additionally, a report may be completed anonymously by omitting the reporter’s name and contact information from the form. Reporters should be aware, however, that this may restrict the completion of a thorough investigation.
For additional information, see the HR Benefits widget in the portal
For additional resources, visit Learning Technologies
MyACCESS and Grading
- myACCESS Tip Sheet
- myACCESS Rosters
- myACCESS Grading
- Final Grading Instructions
- Final Grading Steps
- Grading Instructions in myACCESS
Adjunct Faculty Support
Berg Instructional Center (BIC), Room 1500
Employee Development Center
Student Resource Center (SRC), Room 1105/1107