Jan. 23 to May 20, 2016
Registration Start Dates
- 60+ College of DuPage Earned Credits: Monday, Nov 2 or later
- 50+ College of DuPage Earned Credits: Tuesday, Nov 3 or later
- 40+ College of DuPage Earned Credits: Wednesday, Nov 4 or later
- 20+ College of DuPage Earned Credits: Thursday, Nov 5 or later
- 10+ College of DuPage Earned Credits: Friday, Nov 6 or later
- .5+ College of DuPage Earned Credits: Monday, Nov 9 or later
- New and Returning Students with Zero Earned Credits: Thursday, Nov 12 or later
Priority registration does not include transfer credit or demonstrated competency credit.
To check the number of completed College of DuPage credit hours:
- Go to myACCESS.cod.edu
- Log in to your account
- Under "Academic Profile" click on "My Profile".
- See Institutional Completed Credits
- 16-Week Session: Jan 23 to May 20
- 12-Week Session: Feb 15 to May 20
- First 8-Week Session: Jan 23 to Mar 15
- Second 8-Week Session: Mar 16 to May 13
- CUSTM-Custom Session (any class that falls outside the four official sessions above)
Spring Sessions Withdrawal Deadlines:
- 16-Week Session: Saturday, Apr 16
- 12-Week Session: Thursday, Apr 21
- First 8-Week Session: Wednesday, Mar 2
- Second 8-Week Session: Sunday, April 24
- CUSTM-Custom Session (specific withdrawal deadlines can be found on your class schedule)
Contact Student Registration Services at (630) 942-2377 if you have any questions.
- Refund Deadlines 100 percent refund: up to 7 percent of class calendar days
- 50 percent refund: 8 to 12 percent of class calendar days
See the Registration Calendar for more details. Each student's individual schedule of classes will show exact refund dates for each course.
You can use myACCESS, a self-service web site that allows you to register, make payments, search for class sections, and view your schedule and grades.
All College of DuPage students are required to pay their account in full or sign up for a one of our payment plans at time of registration. If your account is not paid in full at time of registration or you have not enrolled in a payment plan, you will be dropped from your classes for the amount owed. Simply do one of the following.
- Pay in full on myACCESS by choosing the "Pay in Full" link under the Student Payment Info. Payments can be made in full via credit/debit card or checking/savings account.
- Pay in person at the cashier's office via cash, check or credit/debit card.
Cashier Office Information
Location: Berg Instructional Center (BIC), Room 2525
Monday - Thursday: 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (except end of May through 1st week of August when most College of DuPage offices are closed)
Phone: (630) 942-2206
For Financial Aid questions, visit Tuition and Aid, call (630) 942-2251 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. For other questions, please contact the Cashier's Office at (630) 942-2206, email email@example.com.
Attention Students - It pays to register early!
A $10 Late Registration Fee will be charged for each class registered late - on or after its start date.
Office of Student Registration Services
Student Services Center (SSC), Room 2221
Phone: (630) 942-2377
Fax: (630) 942-2878
Monday to Thursday: 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
myACCESS Help Desk: (630) 942-2999
Individuals who need language assistance, please call Campus Central at (630) 942-3000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
College of DuPage
425 Fawell Blvd., Glen Ellyn IL
60137 (630) 942-2800
2016 College of DuPage