College of DuPage Human Resources is committed to excellence.
College of DuPage provides an excellent workplace for its employees:
- Team-based organization in a collaborative environment.
- Widely diverse workforce of more than 3,000 employees.
- Flexible, creative work environment with vast employee growth and development.
- Competitive salaries with generous benefit options.
- Cutting-edge, high-tech environment.
- Job Opportunities
- Student Employment
- Equal Employment Policy
- Affirmative Action
- Administrative Organizational Chart
- Information for a Drug Free College
- Educational Opportunities for Faculty and Staff
Student Resource Center (SRC), Room 2134
425 Fawell Blvd.
Glen Ellyn, IL 60137
Monday to Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Build your experience for tomorrow today.
New Facilities at COD
College of DuPage opened three new facilities, including a Culinary & Hospitality Center, Homeland Security Education Center and Student Services Center.
News at COD
The COD Latino Outreach Center will host "Do Math and You Can Do Anything," a free mathematics workshop for Latino students and their parents on Saturday, May 31.Read More
COD announced a tentative agreement with the Forest Preserve District of DuPage County to relocate the College's community farm to a one acre plot of existing farmland at Danada Forest Preserve in Wheaton.Read More
The COD Native American Studies Committee will present a free performance of American Indian Dance Troupe "Keshena and Medicine Bear" on Tuesday, April 29.Read More
2014 College of DuPage