College of DuPage offers a wide range of academic resources and student activities geared toward radiography students to help you succeed in your studies and get involved on campus.
Academic and Career Pathways
Determine the pathway you need to take to graduate on time.
Advanced Radiography Certificates
The following programs are advanced certificates that require the completion of the Radiography program.
- Computed Tomography, Certificate
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging, Certificate
- Mammography, Certificate
- Radiation Therapy, Certificate
Health Sciences Forms
- Health Requirements Packet
- Nursing & Health Sciences Division Policies & Procedures
- Policy for Professional Conduct
- Violation of Professional Conduct Policy Form
- Association of Collegiate Educators in Radiologic Technology
- American Registry of Radiologic Technologists
- American Society of Radiologic Technologists
- Illinois State Society of Radiologic Technologists
- Joint Review Commission on Education in Radiologic Technology
Find Us On Facebook
Student Planning Worksheet
- When planning your coursework, use a Student Planning Worksheet.