Receive more information about the Culinary Arts program at College of DuPage.
- Nancy Carey, Associate Professor, Baking and Pastry Arts
Culinary and Hospitality Center (CHC), Room 2021H
- Michael Maddox, Assistant Professor, Culinary, Culinology, Baking and Pastry Arts
Culinary and Hospitality Center (CHC), Room 2021K
- Tim Meyers, Program Coordinator, Professor, Culinary, Culinology, Baking and Pastry Arts
Culinary and Hospitality Center (CHC), Room 2021C
Full Time Faculty
- Carey, Nancy - Professor, firstname.lastname@example.org, CHC 2021F, (630)942-3378.
- Kramer, David - Associate Professor, email@example.com, CHC 2021D, (630)942-2868.
- Maddox, Michael - Associate Professor, firstname.lastname@example.org, CHC 2021K, (630)942-2546.
- Meyers, Timothy - Professor, email@example.com, CHC 2021C, (630)942-3223.
- Tomei, Erica - Instructor, firstname.lastname@example.org, CHC 2021H, (630)942-2720.
- Brooks, Jennifer - Adjunct Faculty, email@example.com
- Caccippio, Kristi - Adjunct Faculty, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Camerano, Michael - Adjunct Faculty, email@example.com
- Cano, Robert - Adjunct Faculty, firstname.lastname@example.org
- DeWan, James - Adjunct Faculty, email@example.com
- Hogan, Lorraine - Adjunct Faculty, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Huibregtse, Elizabeth - Adjunct Faculty, email@example.com
- Larson, Jennifer - Adjunct Faculty, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mack, Kimberly - Adjunct Faculty, email@example.com, (630)942-2800.
- Maddox, Susan - Adjunct Faculty, firstname.lastname@example.org, (630)942-2800.
- McLaughlin, Patrick - Adjunct Faculty, email@example.com
- Montanile, John - Adjunct Faculty, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Napolski, Paul - Adjunct Faculty, email@example.com
- Roth, James - Adjunct Faculty, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Smith, Abby - Adjunct Faculty, email@example.com
- Toth, Nicholas - Adjunct Faculty, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wilson, Audra - Adjunct Faculty, email@example.com
Full Time Faculty
"Teaching allows me the ability to be in the kitchen promoting the craft and discipline of baking and pastry. I want to be part of a person's progress toward their definition of success." - Nancy CareyNancy's COD Story
"I hope my students take away a basic foundation of what to expect when they begin working in the hospitality industry, no matter at what capacity." - David KramerDavid's COD Story
“I hope students take away being professional, a great attitude, teamwork, and learning successful methods and techniques which can be applied in the industry." - Michael MaddoxMichael's COD Story
“What I truly love about teaching is giving the knowledge/skills to a person who knows little or nothing about a subject and watching them grow to become successful.” - Tim MeyersTim's COD Story
Chef Tim Meyers on WGN Lunchbreak
Culinary Arts Professor Tim Meyers recently appeared on WGN Lunchbreak and shared several Thanksgiving recipes.