College of DuPage offers a wide range of academic resources and student activities geared toward computer and information technology students to help you succeed in your studies and get involved on campus.
Faculty members can assist current students with questions or concerns about prerequisites, fulfilling general education requirements, course selection and a progress check toward graduation. Faculty can also assist with career advising and transfer information. For more information, contact a CIT faculty member.
Academic and Career Pathways
Determine the pathway you need to take to graduate on time.
- CIT CCNA, Certificate
- CIT Networking Professional, Certificate
- CompTIA A+ and Network+ PC Technician, Certificate
- Computer and Information Technology, A.A.S.
- Computer and Internetworking Technologies, Certificate
- Cybersecurity and Defense, A.A.S.
- Cybersecurity Specialist, Certificate
- Enterprise System Administrator, Certificate
- System Support Specialist, Certificate
- Voice Over IP Telephony, Certificate