The International Student Services Office assists current F-1 international students with maintaining their nonimmigrant student status. The International Student Services Office has three full-time staff members dedicated to serving international students:
- Kathy Smid: Manager, International Student Services/PDSO
- Gabi Carr: International Admissions Representative/DSO
- Kayla Chepyator: Program Coordinator, Community College Initiative Program
Students who have not yet received an I-20 document for international admission to College of DuPage should contact Gabi Carr, International Admissions Specialist, at (630) 942-2979, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- F-1 and M-1 immigration advising
- USCIS application and notification assistance
- Requests for official letters
- Employment assistance
- Cross-cultural/personal advising
Please use these often during your stay in the United States. Best wishes for success in your studies and a wonderful experience as an international student at College of DuPage.
Find Us On Facebook
Student Services Center (SSC), Room 2225
Monday to Thursday: 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Summer hours: closed on Friday
Evening appointments are available upon request.