The Student Planning Worksheets outline the courses and degree requirements necessary to complete a desired degree. To utilize the worksheet for degree planning, enter all courses previously taken (including transfer credits), courses in progress and courses that you plan to take in the future.
*To assist with completing the worksheet, it is recommended students run their degree audit in myACCESS to view all credits applied to their current program of study and any coursework remaining.
- Associate in Arts: updated worksheet effective Fall 2020
- Associate in Science: updated worksheet effective Fall 2020
- Associate in Applied Science: 2019-2021
- Associate in General Studies: 2019-2021
- Associate in Engineering Science
Students are subject to degree requirements as stated in the College of DuPage Catalog that is current at the time of the student's original enrollment, including subsequent changes. If the student's enrollment has been broken for more than three consecutive semesters (including the summer semester), the student is subject to degree requirements stated in the College of DuPage Catalog current at the time of re-enrollment.