Please note that additional service learning opportunities can be initiated by students for discussion with their faculty advisors to determine the project's feasibility as part of the Service Learning program. For more information, email email@example.com.
Service Learning sites are listed by population served. If you are interested in a site without a status, feel free to contact the organizations regarding their opportunities.
**Pending confirmation. Please review sites without a asterisk*
Food Insecurities/Low Income Support
- College of DuPage Fuel Pantry
- Northern Illinois Food Bank
- People's Resource Center
- The Outreach House
- West Suburban Community Pantry
Individuals with Disabilities
- Almost Home Kids
- Career Opportunity ACHievement (COACH) Program
- Gateway Special Recreation Association
- Western DuPage Special Recreation Association (WDSRA)
- College of DuPage Fuel Garden
- College of DuPage Natural Areas
- Forest Preserve District of DuPage County
- B.R. Ryall YMCA
- CARE (Cultivating Academic Readiness & Excellence)
- DuPage Children's Museum
- Family Shelter Service*
- Glen Ellyn Children's Resource Center
- Hanson Center – Horsemanship
- Henry Hyde Resource Center – Addison
- The LeaderShop
Student Resource Center (SRC), Room 1140
Phone: (630) 942-2230
Fax: (630) 942-4596
Monday to Thursday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.