student thinking in class

Frequently Asked Questions

The Center for Access and Accommodations is located in the Student Services Center (SSC) on the College of DuPage campus in Room 3249. Students with disabilities are able to request accommodations by submitting a request form. The following is a list of frequently asked questions regarding Access and Accommodations.

Tutoring and other academic support services are available to all students of the college through the Learning Commons.

Placement Tests are not timed, so students who only need extended time are already accommodated. If you have other questions or concerns about disability based needs as they related to the placements tests, call (630) 942-2154 for more information.

The Center for Access and Accommodations will provide temporary parking permits that can be used to park on campus for a maximum of two weeks. Those needing barrier-free parking for longer use should apply for a placard through the Office of the Secretary of State.

Contact Information

Center for Access and Accommodations
Student Services Center (SSC), Room 3249
Campus Maps

Monday and Tuesday 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Wednesday and Thursday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.

Phone: (630) 942-2154
Fax: (630) 942-2071
Contact Form