The Bachelor of Arts degree in Human Services 3+1 program with National Louis University is a great way to continue your education. Students are required to complete an Associate in Applied Science degree in Addictions Counseling or Human Services Generalist at College of DuPage in order to be eligible for the program.
- AAS Degree in Human Services Addictions Counseling to BA in Human Services
- AAS Degree in Human Services Generalist to BA in Human Services
Advising Sessions are a great opportunity to meet the National Louis University representative who can answer questions about the BA in Human Services program. Sessions are offered throughout the semester. If you cannot attend any of the offered sessions, you may contact the representatives directly via the contact information at the bottom of this page.
A National Louis University representative will visit, Student Services Center (SSC) Partnership Hall (behind Brew 425) from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. on the following dates:
- Check back for future dates.
All College of DuPage coursework throughout the program is offered at the tuition rate at the time of enrollment. All National Louis University coursework is offered at a reduced tuition rate at the time of enrollment at National Louis University.
Before you Begin
College of DuPage maintains an open enrollment policy. To attend, you must be ONE of the following:
- 18 years of age
- A high school graduate
- A GED completer
Steps to Apply to the 3+1 Program
Once you are ready to get started, follow the steps below:
- Begin your studies at COD in your chosen degree. In collaboration with a COD counselor or program advisor, develop an academic plan that meets both the articulated Associate degree and transfer program requirements.
- Complete the 3+1 Transfer Application. Email the completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org or dropped it off at the front desk of the Counseling, Advising and Transfer office located in Student Services Center (SSC) 3200.
- Connect with the 3+1 partner school through a campus visit, advising session, or transfer event to ensure you understand program expectations and answer your questions.
- Submit an official admission application one to two semesters before you complete your degree at COD. You'll need to request your official COD transcripts to be sent directly to the transfer destination.
- Apply to graduate with an Associate degree identified in the 3+1 program map. After grades and degrees post, request your final official College of DuPage transcripts be sent to the transfer destination.
- Once admitted into your 3+1 school, meet with an advisor to discuss the registration process. If you have applied for financial aid, you must activate a Consortium Agreement allowing your third-year courses to be paid for by the 3+1 school. You must be accepted into the 3+1 school before starting your third-year courses.
- After you have been accepted and have met with an advisor, register for your third-year (or junior-year) courses.
- Continue and complete your fourth-year courses.
Counseling, Advising and Transfer Services
Student Services Center (SSC), Room 3200