Classroom make-up testing service is provided for individual students registered at College of DuPage who are unable to take their tests in the classroom because of special circumstances such as illness or emergencies. Make-up testing is administered during normal Testing Center hours. All Testing Center policies apply to students taking make-up tests.
Main Campus Testing Center Policies
Academic testing offers two methods of classroom make-up test submittal. Tests may be dropped off and picked up by the instructor or the instructor may submit tests online through the Employee Portal.
Off-Campus Testing Policies and Guidelines
Faculty at off-campus locations who intend to use this service may drop-off and pick up tests according to the off-campus polices and guidelines:
- Exams are collected ten minutes before closing.
- The Off-Campus Learning Commons cannot collect/distribute homework.
- The Off-Campus Learning Commons cannot guarantee time limits.
- Exams cannot be accepted via interoffice mail.
- Fill in the Make-up Exam Information Form completely.
- Log exams in the Make-Up Exam Log Book.
- Attach the form to the exam(s). If special accommodations are needed, please contact the Learning Commons.
- Each exam & Scantron (if needed) should be clearly marked. Include:
- Course name and number (example: Psychology 1101)
- Exam number (example: Exam #3)
- Instructor’s name
- Student’s name
- Sign out completed exams in the Make-Up Exam Log Book.