Relax and unwind with on-site massage therapy sessions at College of DuPage. The Professional Massage Clinic can help with stress relief, muscle tension, pain management, headaches and more. We offer a variety of services performed by Licensed Massage Therapists.
Appointments for the Professional Massage Clinic are scheduled through genbook. Please visit the scheduling site or call us at (630) 942-2208 to book your treatment today. Appointments are also available in the Student Resource Center (SRC), Room 1110. Reservations are required 24 hours in advance.
Choose the soothing or therapeutic massage therapy service that is best for you, provided by fully licensed, certified professionals:
- Deep-tissue massage works the deeper fascia and muscles to release adhesions and restrictions, and is often incorporated into a Swedish massage.
- Pre-Natal massage and bodywork that are adapted to meet the needs of pregnant women and relieve some of the discomforts related to pregnancy; the client is often positioned on the side.
- Reiki is an energetic approach to health and healing. Hands are placed on or above the recipient who is either clothed or draped.
- Reflexology is a method of treating the entire body by working on the hands and feet. This is a very relaxing and effective form of treatment.
- Sports performance massage enhances athletic performance and helps individuals prevent injuries or recover from competition.
- Swedish/wellness massage decreases stress, promotes relaxation, supports the body's natural restorative mechanisms and leaves the body feeling refreshed and revitalized.
- Appointment reminders are sent from our service provider, Genbook, to your email address 24 hours in advance, with directions. Children under the age of 12 are not permitted.
- Clinic rooms are located in the Continuing Education suite in the Student Resource Center (SRC), Room 1110, next to the main cafeteria on the Glen Ellyn campus (south entrance).
- Please plan to arrive a minimum of 15 minutes prior to your appointment time to allow for parking and to complete the client intake form.
- A waiting area is available in the Lifelong Learning Lounge.
- If you need to cancel your appointment, we request 18 hours notice. If we receive a cancellation notice fewer than 12 hours prior to the scheduled appointment start time, a $25 late fee may be assessed.
- If you have booked online, you may submit a cancellation online up to 18 hours prior to the scheduled appointment start time.
- If you have booked in person or by phone, cancellations will only be accepted in person or by calling our office at (630) 942-2208 within our office hours: Monday to Thursday, 8 a.m. to 7 p.m., and Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Late Arrivals and Missed Appointments
- Appointment times have been arranged specifically for you. Sessions that begin late due to a client's late arrival will end at the appointed time and for the full price of the session.
- Anyone who misses an appointment without cancelling in advance will be charged the full amount for the appointment.
- The Professional Massage Clinic accepts credit card or check payments, required at the time of service.
- A credit card is required when booking online to secure your appointment. The card will only be authorized at the time of booking (a temporary charge of $1 may appear on your account) but will not be charged the cost of the massage.
- If you book a weekend appointment, or an appointment after 7 p.m., your credit card will be charged on the next business day.
- For all other appointments a payment will be required at the time of service, and the credit card information entered during booking will be discarded.
- Tips for COD professional massage therapists are appreciated. The suggested gratuity is 15-20 percent of the full cost of treatment. College regulations prevent the inclusion of tips with your payment; tips should be given directly to your massage therapist.
Student Resource Center (SRC), Room 1110
Fax: (630) 942-3785