Incoming High School Seniors
High School seniors interested in receiving a scholarship must apply prior to taking courses at COD. For more information on scholarships, visit the Student Financial Assistance website. Be sure to check out the Scholars Award Programs' exclusive opportunities for Honors students.
Transfer Scholarship Opportunities!
It's time for College of DuPage Honors students to apply for a scholarship to Aurora University, Elmhurst College or North Central College.
What you need to qualify:
Cumulative GPA of at least 3.5
- Complete 18 credits of Honors courses, or 15 credits including an Honors seminar and/or Honors Humanities 2210 course, by the end of spring semester.
- Aurora University requires Phi Theta Kappa membership.
What you could receive:
One scholarship will be granted by each institution for fall.
Award: $1,500 a year in addition to AU's merit awards that could amount to $10,500 a year.
Award: Full tuition for one year of full-time study; renewable at Elmhurst College's discretion for the student to complete a bachelor's degree.
North Central College
Award: Full tuition for one year of full-time study; renewable up to three years at North Central College's discretion for the student to complete a bachelor's degree.
What you need to do:
- Apply to the transfer school.
- Complete the online scholarship application at https://cod.academicworks.com. Login with your COD credentials.
- Submit a 500-word essay on the most challenging obstacle you have overcome, its impact and what you learned from the experience.
For application deadline, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Jack Kent Cooke Undergraduate Transfer Scholarship
The Jack Kent Cooke Foundation Undergraduate Transfer Scholarship makes it possible for the nation's top community college students to complete their bachelor's degrees by transferring to a selective four-year college or university. The Foundation provides up to $40,000 per year to each of approximately 85 deserving students selected annually, making it the largest private scholarship for two-year and community college transfer students in the country.
Find more information and how to apply for the Jack Kent Cooke Undergraduate Transfer Scholarship go to the Jack Kent Cooke website.
Honors Program Office
Berg Instructional Center (BIC), Room 3418, (630) 942-3318