Fall 2022 Nursing Application Deadline Extended
The Fall 2022 Nursing Application deadline has been extended to Thursday, June 2. Read the Nursing Admissions Packet for complete details.
The Associate Degree Nursing (ADN) program is one of three entry-level pathways to nursing. The ADN program at College of DuPage (COD) is a sequential, two-year program that begins every Fall and Spring semester and prepares students both academically and clinically for a career in the care of acutely and chronically ill people. ADN graduates work in a variety of health care settings, including hospitals, nursing homes, ambulatory care, physician's offices and home health care.
The ADN program at College of DuPage has been approved by the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation/Board of Nursing and the Illinois Community College Board (ICCB) and received reaccreditation in 2018 by The Higher Learning Commission.
Program Accreditation Status
The ADN program is currently accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing, Inc (ACEN), 3343 Peachtree Road NE, Suite 500, Atlanta, GA, 30326. Phone: (404) 975-5000 Fax: (404) 975-5020.
- Advising Session Dates & Instructions
- Advising PowerPoint
- Associate Degree Nursing Program Application
- Calculating Your Rank Score
Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Grant
- 2021-2022 ADN Handbook
- Drug Screening Policy
- Graduate Student Preceptorship Request Form
- Alpha Delta Nu National Honor Society for ADN Students
Completing the Program
- NCLEX-RN and Licensure Application Process Guidelines
- 2021 NCLEX Examination Candidate Bulletin
- NCLEX-RN Information Power Point