Math Transitions

Transitional Math is a collaboration between College of DuPage and area district high schools to offer a fourth-year high school math course. Transitional Math is designed to prepare students for college-level math. The course contains individual skill building, algebra content and contextualized learning projects. Students who completed a transitional math course have a “TM” code on their high school transcript.