The Veterans Services office at College of DuPage assists veterans and military personnel with their studies at the college level by helping with:
- Veterans and Military Personnel educational benefits
- Information on Veteran scholarships, emergency loans and the VA work study program
- Referrals to student resources, local Veteran assistance organizations, counseling, employment and internship opportunities
- Library Services including textbook loans
The College offers a dedicated Veterans Lounge on campus with access to computers and a study area.
Student Veterans of America
The Student Veterans of America Association at COD strives to create a community of camaraderie and support for Veterans on campus. The Veterans Association meets in the Veterans Lounge located in the Student Services Center (SSC), Room 3260. Monthly meetings are scheduled at different times to give you flexibility to attend. Contact email@example.com for more information on meeting dates and times.
College of DuPage offers a vast array of services for all students. Veteran students are encouraged to contact the services listed below for assistance with successful completion of their studies.
- Academic Advising
- Career Services
- Center for Access and Accommodations
- Financial Advising
- Making the Connection - The Department of Veterans Affairs has created this important resource to help veterans connect to important resources related to reintegration, mental health, and other important items.
2021-22 Military Friendly® School
Student Services Center (SSC), Room 2225
Fax: (630) 942-4991