As a continuing student with a 2.0 grade point average or higher, counselors and program advisors are able to help you make sure you are on the correct path to achieving your degree or certificate.
Continuing students in need of educational planning and academic advising can call Advising and Transfer Services at (630) 942-2259.
Student Planning Worksheets can help you help you choose the correct general education curriculum that is required for the degree you are pursuing. The worksheets can also help make transferring to another college easier.
The video below can walk you through how to fill out your worksheet.
- A variety of academic support services are available in-person and online through the Learning Commons. Receive math, writing, reading or speech assistance or sign up for tutoring services.
- These student success resources can help you set a schedule, stay organized, adopt new strategies for taking tests and more.
- College Skills classes can help first-year, undecided or probation students gain skills needed to succeed in college while earning two college credits.
Contact InformationCounseling, Advising and Transfer Services
Student Services Center (SSC), Room 3200
Phone: (630) 942-2259
Ask a counselor or program advisor a quick question.
- Main Campus Regular Hours:
- Monday and Tuesday, 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Wednesday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- COD Centers Hours