If you are enrolling in or transferring to a school of higher education, you may be able to securely send your PPL Placement Assessment results directly to the school. When you send your results, it is at the discretion of that school to accept or not accept your results.
How to Send Your Placement Assessment Results
- Log into your PPL account
- On your My Classes page, find the tile for the cohort with the Placement Assessment results you’d like to share.
- Open the menu in the top, right corner of that tile and select Send Results.
If the Send Results option is not available, your school does not allow students to share their Placement Assessment results with other schools.
- After selecting Send Results, a list of schools appears in alphabetical order (only 50 display at a time). To view more schools, scroll to the bottom and select Show More. You can also use the search box to search for a school.
- Select the school to where you are sending your results.
- Select Continue.
If the school you are looking for is not on the list, that school does not allow incoming or transfer students to send their Placement Assessment results.
- On the confirmation pop-up, check the box to acknowledge that you are sending your personally identifiable information to the new school.
- Select Send.
- You will receive an email confirmation when your Placement Assessment results have successfully been sent to the school. Follow up with the school to ensure they have received your results and to learn more about how they may impact your placement.
Frequently Asked Questions
I can’t find the cohort with the Placement Assessment results that I need to send on the My Classes page.
If the cohort tile doesn’t appear on your My Classes page, contact ALEKS PPL Support for assistance by visiting: www.aleks.com/support
How many times can I send my Placement Assessment results to a school?
You can send your results to a particular school a maximum of five times.
What do I do if the school I need to send my results to doesn’t allow it?
If the school does not allow incoming or transfer students to submit their Placement Assessment results, contact the school’s administration to determine what your next step should be.
What do I do if my school doesn’t allow me to send my results to another school?
If your school does not allow students to submit their Placement Assessment results to another school, contact your school’s administration to determine what your next step should be.
For how long will my Placement Assessments results be honored?
Each school sets their own policy for how long placement results will be honored.
Please consult your school’s policy.