All Testing Centers are open on a walk-in basis.
No appointment is needed for placement testing. View the hours of operation for each location or call (630) 942-2401 for more information.
- Placement Testing (Glen Ellyn, Addison, Carol Stream, Naperville, Westmont)
- HESI A2 (Glen Ellyn - Main Campus)
- Credit by Proficiency (Glen Ellyn - Main Campus)
- WorkKeys (Addison, Carol Stream, Naperville, Westmont)
- GED (Addison, Carol Stream, Westmont)
- PearsonVUE (Addison, Carol Stream, Westmont)
The Testing Services department at College of DuPage provides comprehensive testing services for students, faculty and community members. Testing Centers are located throughout District 502. All centers provide comprehensive Academic and Specialized Testing to assist students and faculty with their educational needs. Academic services range from placement testing to classroom make-up testing to health science testing. Specialized testing focuses on high stakes certification administrations and group student and community testing, including High School Equivalency testing.
To view a list of testing services offered at the College of DuPage please visit Tests Administered. A photo ID is required for all testing.