What is the TLC?
The Teaching and Learning Center (TLC) provides training, development and resources to College of DuPage employees. We are committed to providing relevant, high-quality development opportunities that will enhance your work environment and enrich your experiences here at the College of DuPage.
What do we offer?
The TLC offers a great number of resources. Some of these resources include:
- A variety of workshops, training sessions, discussion forums and more.
- Faculty-specific professional development opportunities.
- A robust library of relevant reference materials.
- An innovative computer lab that houses PCs, MACs, Scanners, and more.
- TLC staff are generally available 7 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
TLC sessions are available for self-registration by Faculty and Staff through Cornerstone , located on the Employee Portal ( inside.cod.edu ).
Interested in registering for a session? Please follow the steps in this job aid .