Fall Registration is Underway
Get the schedule that you want and avoid late registration fees by registering for classes early.
The Office of Student Registration Services provides four different options to register:
- Visit myaccess.cod.edu to start adding classes to your shopping cart.
- Stop by Registration in the Student Services Center (SSC), Room 2221
- Call Registration at (630) 942-2377
- Download the Chap App.
Verify Completed COD Credit Hours
- Go to myACCESS.cod.edu
- Login to your account
- Under "Academic Profile" click on "My Profile"
- See Priority Registration Credits
Dates and Deadlines
Fall 2019: August 19 − December 13, 2019
Registration Start Dates
- 60+ College of DuPage Earned Credits: Thursday, April 4 at 8 a.m. or later
- 50+ College of DuPage Earned Credits: Monday, April 8 or later
- 40+ College of DuPage Earned Credits: Wednesday, April 10 or later
- 20+ College of DuPage Earned Credits: Friday, April 12 or later
- 10+ College of DuPage Earned Credits: Monday, April 15 or later
- .5+ College of DuPage Earned Credits: Wednesday, April 17 or later
- New and Returning Students with Zero Earned Credits: Friday, April 19 or later
Priority registration does not include transfer or demonstrated competency credit.
- 16-Week Session: Aug. 19 to Dec. 13
- First 8-Week Session: Aug. 19 to Oct. 9
- 12-Week Session: Sep. 10 to Dec. 13
- Second 8-Week Session: Oct. 10 to Dec. 7
- CUSTM-Custom Session (any class that falls outside the four official sessions above)
Fall Sessions Withdrawal Deadlines:
- 16-Week Session: Sunday, Nov. 10
- First 8-Week Session: Thursday, Sep. 26
- 12-Week Session: Saturday, Nov. 16
- Second 8-Week Session: Tuesday, Nov. 19
- CUSTM-Custom Session (specific withdrawal deadlines can be found on your class schedule)
A $10 late registration fee will be charged for each class added after the first class
meeting. Visit General Registration Information for details. Contact Student Registration Services at (630) 942-2377 if you have
Office of Student Registration Services
Student Services Center (SSC), Room 2221
Phone: (630) 942-2377
Fax: (630) 942-2878
Monday to Thursday: 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
myACCESS Help Desk: (630) 942-2999
Individuals who need language assistance, please call Campus Central at (630) 942-3000 or email email@example.com.