The Office of Student Registration Services provides a variety of enrollment services including assistance with registering for credit classes, switching courses, late registration, waitlist options, auditing, withdrawing from courses and changing residency status.
Registration staff members are available to assist students with course registration after a student has completed the admissions application and received assistance with course selection. Registration staff are available on campus, by phone at (630) 942-2377 or email firstname.lastname@example.org during regular business hours.
Updated Hours for On-Campus Services
From Jan. 3 to Feb. 4, registration staff members will be available to meet with students on-campus during the following days and times:
- Monday and Tuesday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Wednesday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Student Registration Services will continue to provide services remotely until 7 p.m. Monday through Thursday. For assistance call (630) 942-2377 or email email@example.com.
Register for Classes
Register by Student Type
- New to College of DuPage? You must first complete an application for admission. Contact an Admissions Representative for more information.
- Complete the Steps to Enrollment, which includes completing placement tests and meeting with a counselor or advisor.
- Schedule a virtual appointment with a Navigator to learn about available resources from enrollment to completion.
- Once you're ready, register online through myACCESS, Student Planning or download the Chap App. Call or email the Office of Student Registration Services at (630) 942-2377 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive assistance in registering for classes.
- Sign in to myACCESS using your login and password. If you need assistance, contact the Student Support Help Desk at (630) 942-2999 or email email@example.com.
- Schedule an appointment with Counseling, Advising and Transfer Services at (630) 942-2259.
- Register for classes online through myACCESS, Student Planning or the Chap App. Call or email the Office of Student Registration Services at (630) 942-2377 or firstname.lastname@example.org to receive assistance in registering for classes.
- Face-to-Face and Hybrid (HYB) classes. Hybrid classes meet mainly online with additional meetings occurring in person as necessary. Face-to-face meeting days and times for each section will vary depending on the course and learning needs.
- Online (NET) or Virtual Classroom Meeting (VCM) courses. Online courses are taught exclusively online following instructor timelines and learning outcomes. Virtual Classroom Meeting courses meet exclusively online in real time at specified days and times using video chat software. This format is designed to allow students regular face-to-face contact in a virtual format.
Students must follow COVID-19 protocol in order to take on-campus classes.
Remote Learning Options
COD has several plans in place to help students learn in a safe environment and continue their goals.
Academic Term and Session Dates
Spring term begins Monday, Jan. 24 through Friday, May 13, 2022. The following student registration calendars can help you determine when you can begin registering.
Spring 2022: January 24 to May 13, 2022
- 16-Week session: Jan. 24 to May 13
- 1st 8-Week session: Jan. 24 to Mar. 19
- 12-Week session: Feb. 21 to May 13
- 2nd 8-Week session: Mar. 21 to May 14
- CUSTM-Custom Session (any class that falls outside the four official sessions above)
Spring Withdrawal Deadlines
- 16-Week session: Sunday, Apr. 17
- 1st 8-Week session: Sunday, Mar. 6
- 12-Week session: Sunday, Apr. 24
- 2nd 8-Week session: Monday, Apr. 25
- CUSTM-Custom Session (specific withdrawal deadlines can be found on your class schedule)
Office of Student Registration Services
Student Services Center (SSC), Room 2221
Phone: (630) 942-2377
Monday and Tuesday: 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Wednesday through Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
myACCESS Help Desk: (630) 942-2999
Individuals who need language assistance, please call Campus Central at (630) 942-3000 or email email@example.com.