The Office of Student Registration Services provides a variety of enrollment services including assistance with registering for credit classes, switching courses, late registration, waitlist options, auditing, withdrawing from courses and changing residency status.
Registration staff members are available to assist students with course registration after a student has completed the admissions application and received assistance with course selection. Registration staff are available on campus, by phone at (630) 942-2377 or email email@example.com during regular business hours.
Spring is Around the Corner
Are you registration ready? Be sure to meet with a counselor or advisor to confirm your education plan in time to register.
All student registration is underway.
Spring 2024 Registration Rally
Get ready for Spring 2024 at the Registration Rally. You’re invited to join us for a free lunch and hot chocolate as you kickstart your Spring 2024 enrollment!
Monday, Jan. 8, 2024
11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Student Resource Center (SRC), Room 2000
Academic Term and Session Dates
Go to the Enrollment Calendar for priority* and all student registration dates for the current and upcoming terms.
Go to the Academic Calendar for session start and end dates, last date to withdraw (without a refund) as well as observed holidays.
*Priority Registration is for returning College of DuPage students with 30 or more completed COD credit hours. To view your priority registration credits, log into the portal at inside.cod.edu and locate myACCESS. Click on Academic Profile, then select My Profile.
Register by Student Type
- New to College of DuPage? You must first complete an application for admission. Contact an Admissions Representative for more information.
- Complete the Steps to Enrollment, which includes completing placement tests and meeting with a counselor or advisor.
- Schedule a virtual appointment with a Navigator to learn about available resources from enrollment to completion.
- When you’re ready to register, click below for more information about online registration. Call the Office of Student Registration Services at (630) 942-2377 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive assistance with registering for classes. Be prepared to make your first payment. Learn More
- Schedule an appointment with Counseling, Advising and Transfer Services at (630) 942-2259.
- Register for classes online or click the link below for more information about online registration. Call or email the Office of Student Registration Services at (630) 942-2377 or email@example.com to receive assistance in registering for classes. Be prepared to make your first payment. Learn More
- Face-to-Face and Hybrid (HYB) classes. Hybrid classes meet mainly online with additional meetings occurring in person as necessary. Face-to-face meeting days and times for each section will vary depending on the course and learning needs.
- Online (NET) or Virtual Classroom Meeting (VCM) courses. Online courses are taught exclusively online following instructor timelines and learning outcomes. Virtual Classroom Meeting courses meet exclusively online in real time at specified days and times using video chat software. This format is designed to allow students regular face-to-face contact in a virtual format.
Remote Learning Options
Watch a video to learn more about the three different types of remote learning options.
Office of Student Registration Services
Student Services Center (SSC), Room 2221
Phone: (630) 942-2377
- Monday and Tuesday, 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Wednesday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Student Help Desk: (630) 942-2999
Individuals who need language assistance, call Campus Central at (630) 942-3000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.