Academic Advising Services
The Counseling, Advising and Transfer Services department is able to serve you during this temporary closure of our campuses. Read below for options on how to book an appointment with a counselor or advisor:
- Call the Counseling and Advising front desk at (630) 942-2259 to book a virtual appointment (video conference). For summer term, front desk staff will be available Monday through Thursday, 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. (closed Friday). These appointments will use the Zoom application for video conferencing. Please be sure you have a device (PC, laptop, tablet, phone) with a camera and microphone available. If you do not have this capability, please let the front desk staff know you will need a phone appointment.
- If you book a virtual appointment, you will receive an email invitation (through your COD email account) prior to your appointment.
- You may email a counselor using the e-Advising system.
- All communication/reminders with students will be through their COD email address. Please be sure you are able to access you student email account.
- If you have any questions about scheduling an appointment during this time, please call (630) 942-2259.
Counseling, Advising and Transfer Services
Student Services Center (SSC), Room 3200, (630) 942-2259
Counseling, Advising and Transfer Services Advising
Summer Hours for the Glen Ellyn campus
Monday to Thursday: 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Check with each off-campus center for their hours
New to College of DuPage?
Contact Campus Central at email@example.com, or call Counseling, Advising and Transfer Services at (630) 942-2259.