Academic Advising Services available March 16 through May 15
The Counseling, Advising and Transfer Services department is able to serve you during this temporary closure of our campuses. Read below for options on how to book an appointment with a counselor or advisor for educational planning or career counseling:
- Call the Counseling and Advising front desk at (630) 942-2259 to book a virtual appointment (video conference). Front desk staff will be available Monday through Thursday, 8 a.m. to 7 p.m., and Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. These appointments will use the Zoom application for video conferencing. Please be sure you have a device (PC, laptop, tablet, phone) with a camera and microphone available. If you do not have this capability, please let the front desk staff know you will need a phone appointment.
- If you book a virtual appointment, you will receive an email invitation (through your COD email account) no later than the morning of your appointment.
- You may email a counselor using the e-Advising system.
- You may also ask to be added to a phone call list for quick questions only. Please call the front desk at (630) 942-2259 to be added to this list. A counselor will call students in the order the requests are received. If you are not available at the time the counselor calls, you need to call to be added back to the list.
- Please note that our hours during the week of Spring Break (March 30 through April 3) will be 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- All communication/reminders with students will be through their COD email address. Please be sure you are able to access you student email account.
- If you have any questions about scheduling an appointment during this time, please call (630) 942-2259.
Please note that due to privacy issues, personal counseling will not be available during this time. Visit our Community Resources page for more information.
Counseling, Advising and Transfer Services
Student Services Center (SSC), Room 3200, (630) 942-2259
Counseling, Advising and Transfer Services Advising
Regular Hours for the Glen Ellyn campus
Monday to Thursday: 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Check with each off-campus center for their hours
New to College of DuPage?
Stop by or call Campus Central at (630) 942-3000 or Counseling, Advising and Transfer at (630) 942-2259.