College of DuPage offers a wide range of academic resources and student activities geared toward sonography students to help you succeed in your studies and get involved on campus.
Academic and Career Pathways
Determine the pathway you need to take to graduate on time.
- Diagnostic Medical Imaging Sonography, Associate in Applied Science
- Diagnostic Medical Imaging Sonography (Ultrasound), Certificate
- Diagnostic Medical Vascular Sonography, Certificate
Health Sciences Forms
- Health Requirements Packet
- Nursing & Health Sciences Division Policies & Procedures
- Policy for Professional Conduct
- Violation of Professional Conduct Policy Form
Sonography Course Sequences
Course sequences are subject to change.
Note: DMIS 1105 and 1110 are only offered in the fall and spring semesters so plan accordingly.
Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs
25400 US Highway N, Suite 158
Clearwater, FL 33763
American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine
14750 Sweitzer Lane, Suite 100
Laurel, MD 20707-5906
Phone: (301) 498-4450
Fax: (301) 498-4450
American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers
51 Monroe Street, Plaza East, One
Rockville, MD 20850-2400
Phone: (301) 738-8401
Fax: (301) 738-0312
Society of Diagnostic Medical Sonography
2745 Dallas Pkwy., Suite 350
Plano, TX 75093-8730
Phone: (214) 473-8057
Fax: (214) 473-8563
Student Planning Worksheet
- When planning your coursework, use a Student Planning Worksheet.