Receive more information about applying to the Sociology program at College of DuPage.
Shaheen Chowdhury, Professor
Berg Instructional Center (BIC), Room 2557F
Mary Jean Cravens, Professor
Berg Instructional Center (BIC), Room 2704D
Matt Green, Professor
Berg Instructional Center (BIC), Room 2704E
Christine Monnier, Professor
Berg Instructional Center (BIC), Room 2557C
Robert Moorehead, Professor
Berg Instructional Center (BIC), Room 2557A
Social/Behavioral Sciences and the Library Division Office
Berg Instructional Center (BIC), Room 2E06, (630) 942-2010
- Chowdhury, Shaheen - Professor, firstname.lastname@example.org, BIC 2557F, (630)942-2503.
- Cravens, Mary - Professor, email@example.com, BIC 2557D, (630)942-2333.
- Green, Matthew - Professor, firstname.lastname@example.org, BIC 2557E, (630)942-2287.
- Monnier, Christine - Professor, email@example.com, BIC 2557C, (630)942-2438.
- Moorehead, Robert - Associate Professor, firstname.lastname@example.org, BIC 2557A, (630)942-2032.
- Beecham-Bautista, Cari - Adjunct Faculty, email@example.com, (630)942-2800.
- Brown, Evan - Adjunct Faculty, firstname.lastname@example.org
- DelDebbio, Kathryn - Adjunct Faculty, email@example.com
- Herrington, Norene - Adjunct Faculty, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Inouye, Joy - Adjunct Faculty, email@example.com
- Klose, Lori - Adjunct Faculty, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Latif, Hina - Adjunct Faculty, email@example.com, (630)942-8672.
- Logan, Jerry - Adjunct Faculty, firstname.lastname@example.org
- McCreary, Candace - Adjunct Faculty, email@example.com, BIC 2A07
- McCullum, Victor - Adjunct Faculty, firstname.lastname@example.org, (630)942-2800.
- Roberts, Kathleen - Adjunct Faculty, email@example.com
- Spiller, Marwin - Adjunct Faculty, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thibodeau, Tracy - Adjunct Faculty, email@example.com, (630)942-2800.
- Yergin, Michael - Adjunct Faculty, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Zohara, Fatema - Adjunct Faculty, email@example.com, (630)942-8615.
“If anybody inspires me, it's my students. At times, teaching can be a very humbling experience, but students constantly keep me on my toes and challenge me to be the most effective instructor of sociology that I can be." - Matthew GreenMatthew's COD Story
“My favorite moment in teaching is when students teach me something. When students ask questions that no one has asked before or connect the dots in new ways, that’s a real highlight for me.” - Robert MooreheadRobert's COD Story