The Associate Degree Nursing program is accepting admission applications for the Fall 2020 term through April 16, 2020 at 5 p.m.
The Associate Degree Nursing (ADN) program is one of three entry-level pathways to nursing. The ADN program at College of DuPage (COD) is a sequential, two-year program that begins every Fall and Spring semester and prepares students both academically and clinically for a career in the care of acutely and chronically ill people. ADN graduates work in a variety of health care settings, including hospitals, nursing homes, ambulatory care, physician's offices and home health care.
The ADN program at College of DuPage has been approved by the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation/Board of Nursing and the Illinois Community College Board (ICCB) and received reaccreditation in 2018 by The Higher Learning Commission.
Program Accreditation Status:
The ADN program is currently accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing, Inc (ACEN), 3343 Peachtree Road NE, Suite 500, Atlanta, GA, 30326. Phone: (404) 975-5000 Fax: (404) 975-5020.
- Advising PowerPoint
- Associate Degree Nursing Program Application
- Estimated Program Costs
- Alternate Testing Policy for Anatomy and Physiology Over 5 Years Old
- Calculating Your Rank Score
- 2019-2020 ADN Handbook
- Drug Screening Policy
- Graduate Student Preceptorship Request Form
- Alpha Delta Nu National Honor Society for ADN Students
Completing the Program
- NCLEX-RN and Licensure Application Process Guidelines
- 2017 NCLEX Examination Candidate Bulletin
- NCLEX-RN Information Power Point