College of DuPage offers a wide range of academic resources and student activities geared toward heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration (HVACR) students to help you succeed in your studies and get involved on campus.
Academic and Career Pathways
Determine the pathway you need to take to graduate on time.
- Building Automation Systems (BAS), Certificate
- Energy Audit and Analysis, Certificate
- Facility Maintenance Mechanic, A.A.S.
- Heating, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Service Technician, A.A.S.
- HVACR Contractor, A.A.S.
- Service Technician, Certificate
- Stationary Operator, Certificate
Industry and Trade Associations
HVACR faculty has affiliations with many industry and trade associations, including:
- Refrigeration Service Engineers Society (RSES)
- Air Conditioning Contractors of America (ACCA)
- Local 399 Operating Engineers
- Sheet Metal Workers Union No. 265
- Pipefitters Local Union 597
Student Planning Worksheet
- When planning your coursework, use a Student Planning Worksheet.