Do you have a course idea to propose for Continuing Education? We have a wide variety of non-credit courses in personal enrichment and career development and are always exploring new topics. The process for submitting course proposals has two steps:
- Apply for the ADJUNCT FACULTY, Continuing Education New Course Proposal posting. Open jobs are listed on the College's hiring platform Cornerstone . Adjunct faculty jobs can be found under the Faculty Part-time Job category.
- Complete a New Course Proposal form and submit it to email@example.com. New course proposals will not be considered until you have applied for the ADJUNCT FACULTY, Continuing Education New Course Proposal posting.
Continuing Education proposals are considered according to the following timeline:
- Fall term: proposals must be received by the previous February for full review and consideration.
- Spring term: proposals must be received by the previous June for full review and consideration.
- Summer term: proposals must be received by the previous November for full review and consideration.
We are fortunate to receive a high volume of proposals and inquiries from very qualified presenters, content experts and instructors, so we are not always able to respond to each one individually. While we may not have a need for your course this term, please feel free to repeat your submission according to the proposal timeline above. Please also visit the College of DuPage Human Resources web page for a list of specific instructor needs.
Student Resource Center (SRC), Room 1110
Fax: (630) 942-3785