College of DuPage's Naperville Center offers the same, full-service education available at COD's campus in Glen Ellyn. The center provides large, comfortable classrooms, computer labs and convenient parking, and is home to the Naperville Learning Commons and Testing Center where students can receive a variety of academic support services, including testing. Contact the Naperville Learning Commons and Testing Center for additional services and testing hours.
- Admissions and Outreach
- Registration (for credit courses located at main campus and COD Centers)
- Payments (check or credit card)
- Counseling, Advising and Transfer Services (by appointment)
- Assistance using college resources, myACCESS and Blackboard
- ACT Test Score Submission
- Placement and GED Testing
- Course and Certification Testing
- Open computer lab, for students and community members
- Electronic access to COD Library resources
- Anatomy & Physiology Open Lab with tutor available (call for schedule)
- Notary services
- Voter Registration
The Naperville Learning Commons (LC), close to home and conveniently located within the Naperville Center, at 1223 Rickert Drive, offers placement and academic testing for students, as well as specialized testing for the community. Learning Commons and Testing Center staff also help COD students discover the many free academic support services available to them.
- All Testing Centers are open on a walk-in basis for placement and academic testing. No appointment is needed.
- Hours and locations at all Testing centers.
- Tests offered:
- Placement testing
- College of DuPage academic course testing
- TABE (placement test for GED preparation course)
- GED Tests and specialized tests for certifications or licensing
- Naperville classroom makeup testing
- A complete list of tests offered at College of DuPage
- Private testing room available. Call (630) 942-4750 to reserve.
- Computers and printing for students and community members
- Wi-Fi available
- College library website assistance
- Placement Test Preparation Resources
Visit the Naperville Center on Social Media
COD Naperville Center
1223 Rickert Drive
Naperville, IL 60540
Phone: (630) 942-4700
Fax: (630) 942-4749
Map and Directions
Complete the following inquiry form regarding any questions or comments for the Naperville Center.
Please make sure your internet browser is up to date.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
- Monday through Thursday, 7:30 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Friday and Saturday, 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Sunday, Closed