College of DuPage's Addison Center offers the same, full-service education available at COD's campus in Glen Ellyn. The center provides large and comfortable classrooms, computer labs, convenient parking and is home to one of the college's Learning Commons where students can receive a variety of academic support services, including testing and Reading, Writing, Speech, and Math Assistance. Contact the Addison Learning Commons and Testing Center for additional services and testing hours.
- Payments (check or credit card)
- myACCESS Assistance
- ACT/SAT Score Submission
- ELA Placement Testing
- Voter Registration
- Counseling and Advising in-person appointments
- Cosmetology, call (630) 942-3303
- Truck Driving, call (630) 942-4575
The Addison Learning Commons (ALC), close to home and conveniently located within the Addison Center, at 301 S. Swift Road, offers placement and academic testing for students, as well as specialized testing for the community. Learning Commons and Testing Center staff also help COD students discover the many free academic support services available to them.
- All Testing Centers are open on a walk-in basis for placement and academic testing. No appointment is needed.
- Hours and locations for all Testing Centers
- Tests offered:
- Placement testing
- College of DuPage academic course testing
- TABE (placement test for GED preparation course)
- GED Tests and specialized tests for certifications or licensing
- Addison classroom makeup testing
- A complete list of tests offered at College of DuPage
- Private testing room available. Call to reserve.
- Computers and printing for students and community members
- Wi-Fi available
- College library website assistance
- Online Placement Test Preparation Resources
Visit the Learning Commons for additional information about in-person academic assistance options including Math Assistance, Tutoring Services and Writing, Reading, Speech Assistance.
Contact Admissions and Outreach regarding applying to College of DuPage:
Phone: (630) 942-2626
Chat: Chat Online
Visit the Addison Center on Social Media
COD Addison Center
301 S. Swift Road, Door 12 (Located in the northeast corner of the TCD building)
Addison, IL 60101
Map and Directions
Phone: (630) 942-4600
Fax: (630) 942-4649
Supervisor, Addison Center
Complete the following inquiry form regarding any questions or comments for the Addison Center.
Please make sure your internet browser is up to date.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
Addison Center Hours
Addison Center Office Hours
- Monday through Wednesday, 8:30 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Thursday, 8:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday, Closed
NOTE: Addison Learning Commons and Testing Center office hours differ. Go to the Learning Commons hours page.
Addison Center Building Hours
- Monday through Thursday, 8:30 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Saturday, 8:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Sunday, Closed
- Closed on Monday, June 19 (Juneteenth Holiday) and Tuesday, July 4 (Independence Day)