College of DuPage Human Resources is committed to excellence.
College of DuPage provides an excellent workplace for its employees:
- Team-based organization in a collaborative environment.
- Widely diverse workforce of more than 3,000 employees.
- Flexible, creative work environment with vast employee growth and development.
- Competitive salaries with generous benefit options.
- Cutting-edge, high-tech environment.
- Job Opportunities
- Student Employment
- Equal Employment Policy
- Affirmative Action
- Administrative Organizational Chart
- Information for a Drug Free College
- Educational Opportunities for Faculty and Staff
Student Resource Center (SRC), Room 2134
425 Fawell Blvd.
Glen Ellyn, IL 60137
Monday to Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Build your experience for tomorrow today.
New Facilities at COD
College of DuPage opened three new facilities, including a Culinary & Hospitality Center, Homeland Security Education Center and Student Services Center.
News at COD
The COD student newspaper "The Courier" earned 12 top awards, including six 1st Place honors, at this year's Illinois Community College Journalism Association conference.Read More
The exhibit features the works of eleven Fine & Applied Arts candidates.Read More
Jessica Steslow is the winner of the 2014 Carter D. Carroll Excellence in History Award for outstanding work in the field of history writing at College of DuPage. Steslow and three Honorable Mention winners were recently recognized at a reception at the College.Read More
College of DuPage is seeking homestay arrangements for two German exchange students who will arrive in August.Read More
2014 College of DuPage