College of DuPage Human Resources is committed to excellence.
College of DuPage provides an excellent workplace for its employees:
- Team-based organization in a collaborative environment.
- Widely diverse workforce of more than 3,000 employees.
- Flexible, creative work environment with vast employee growth and development.
- Competitive salaries with generous benefit options.
- Cutting-edge, high-tech environment.
Annual Campus Security Report
A copy of the Annual Campus Security Report is available upon request. The report includes statistics about crimes that occurred on campus and information related to institutional policies concerning campus security, sexual assault, and other matters. A copy of this report can be obtained by contacting the College of DuPage Police Department at (630) 942-2000 or by visiting the COD Police Department website at www.cod.edu/about/police_department/statistics.aspx.
- Job Opportunities
- Student Employment
- Equal Employment Policy
- Affirmative Action
- Administrative Organizational Chart
- Information for a Drug Free College
- Educational Opportunities for Faculty and Staff
Student Resource Center (SRC), Room 2134
425 Fawell Blvd.
Glen Ellyn, IL 60137
Monday to Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Build your experience for tomorrow today.
New Facilities at COD
College of DuPage opened three new facilities, including a Culinary & Hospitality Center, Homeland Security Education Center and Student Services Center.
News at COD
Members of the COD Student Leadership Council volunteer their time at the Northern Illinois Food Bank in Geneva.Read More
The student-run Wheat Café and Culinary Market at College of DuPage will both open for spring term the week of Feb. 2.Read More
U.S. Bank has awarded a $10,000 grant to the College of DuPage foundation to fund 10 $1,000 scholarships for fall 2015.Read More
College of DuPage
425 Fawell Blvd., Glen Ellyn IL
60137 (630) 942-2800
2015 College of DuPage