The Office of Human Resources at College of DuPage is dedicated to the College's mission of excellence in teaching and learning and student success through providing quality service and a supportive environment to all employees and departments of the College. Browse the links below to learn more about COD's job and career opportunities, training and development services, employee resources and College policies.
College of DuPage Human Resources is committed to excellence.
College of DuPage provides an excellent workplace for its employees:
- Team-based organization in a collaborative environment.
- Widely diverse workforce of more than 3,000 employees.
- Flexible, creative work environment with vast employee growth and development.
- Competitive salaries with generous benefit options.
- Cutting-edge, high-tech environment.
Annual Campus Security Report
A copy of the Annual Campus Security Report is available upon request. The report includes statistics about crimes that occurred on campus and information related to institutional policies concerning campus security, sexual assault, and other matters. A copy of this report can be obtained by contacting the College of DuPage Police Department at (630) 942-2000 or by visiting the COD Police Department website at www.cod.edu/about/police_department/statistics.aspx.
- Job Opportunities
- Student Employment
- Equal Employment Policy
- Affirmative Action
- Administrative Organizational Chart
- Information for a Drug Free College
- Educational Opportunities for Faculty and Staff
Student Resource Center (SRC), Room 2134
425 Fawell Blvd.
Glen Ellyn, IL 60137
Summer Hours: June 4 through Aug. 12
Summer hours at COD are in effect June 4 through Aug. 12. During this time, most buildings on the Glen Ellyn campus are closed Fridays to Sundays.
Monday to Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Build your experience for tomorrow today.
News at COD
The International Student Services office will host a mandatory immigration workshop for new students with F-1 non-immigrant status Thursday, Aug. 16.Read More
College of DuPage
425 Fawell Blvd., Glen Ellyn IL, 60137
(630) 942-2800 (Main)
(630) 942-3000 (Student Services)
2018 College of DuPage