College of DuPage Human Resources is committed to excellence.
College of DuPage provides an excellent workplace for its employees:
- Team-based organization in a collaborative environment.
- Widely diverse workforce of more than 3,000 employees.
- Flexible, creative work environment with vast employee growth and development.
- Competitive salaries with generous benefit options.
- Cutting-edge, high-tech environment.
- Job Opportunities
- Student Employment
- Equal Employment Policy
- Affirmative Action
- Administrative Organizational Chart
- Information for a Drug Free College
- Educational Opportunities for Faculty and Staff
Student Resource Center (SRC), Room 2134
425 Fawell Blvd.
Glen Ellyn, IL 60137
Monday to Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Build your experience for tomorrow today.
New Facilities at COD
College of DuPage opened three new facilities, including a Culinary & Hospitality Center, Homeland Security Education Center and Student Services Center.
News at COD
The Grammy nominees perform a selection of original student work as part of a four-month residency program.Read More
COD had a 1.8 percent increase in FTES for the spring 2014 term while state spring enrollment is down an average 6.7 percent.Read More
Brett Coup brings more than 20 years of experience to the newly created position.Read More
Waterleaf restaurant will host a four-course wine dinner on March 26 paired with selections from the Woodward Canyon Winery in Washington State.Read More
2014 College of DuPage