College of DuPage Human Resources is committed to excellence.
College of DuPage provides an excellent workplace for its employees:
- Team-based organization in a collaborative environment.
- Widely diverse workforce of more than 3,000 employees.
- Flexible, creative work environment with vast employee growth and development.
- Competitive salaries with generous benefit options.
- Cutting-edge, high-tech environment.
- Job Opportunities
- Student Employment
- Equal Employment Policy
- Affirmative Action
- Administrative Organizational Chart
- Information for a Drug Free College
- Educational Opportunities for Faculty and Staff
Student Resource Center (SRC), Room 2134
425 Fawell Blvd.
Glen Ellyn, IL 60137
Monday to Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Build your experience for tomorrow today.
New Facilities at COD
College of DuPage opened three new facilities, including a Culinary & Hospitality Center, Homeland Security Education Center and Student Services Center.
News at COD
Students from the International Cuisine and Classical Cuisine classes will serve dinners on select Mondays and Tuesdays this fall in Waterleaf.Read More
Waterleaf restaurant in Glen Ellyn is one of just 11 restaurants in DuPage County to receive a prestigious "2014 Award of Excellence" from Wine Spectator magazine.Read More
For the 32nd consecutive year, College of DuPage is welcoming two German students through the Congress-Bundestag Youth Exchange for Young Professionals (CBYX) program.Read More
2014 College of DuPage