College of DuPage Human Resources is committed to excellence.
College of DuPage provides an excellent workplace for its employees:
- Team-based organization in a collaborative environment.
- Widely diverse workforce of more than 3,000 employees.
- Flexible, creative work environment with vast employee growth and development.
- Competitive salaries with generous benefit options.
- Cutting-edge, high-tech environment.
- Job Opportunities
- Student Employment
- Equal Employment Policy
- Affirmative Action
- Administrative Organizational Chart
- Information for a Drug Free College
- Educational Opportunities for Faculty and Staff
Student Resource Center (SRC), Room 2134
425 Fawell Blvd.
Glen Ellyn, IL 60137
Monday to Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Build your experience for tomorrow today.
New Facilities at COD
College of DuPage opened three new facilities, including a Culinary & Hospitality Center, Homeland Security Education Center and Student Services Center.
News at COD
The College of DuPage Field and Experiential Learning program will host its "Study Abroad 2015" Open House on Thursday, Oct. 9.Read More
The European Studies Committee at College of DuPage will present its annual European Film Festival Sept. 30 to Oct. 2.Read More
The Ideas to Profits Business Conference will be held on Nov. 7, which will include the Business Pitch Contest with a $5,000 grand prize.Read More
The COD Women's Studies Committee will present "Women and Religion in the Modern World: A Discussion of Women in Contemporary Judaism and Hinduism" from 7 to 8:30 p.m. on Thursday, Oct. 2.Read More
2014 College of DuPage