Tuition and Fees
Effective Fall term 2016. Tuition and fees are subject to change without notice.
For residents of District 502*:
$135 per credit hour ($102.15 tuition, plus $32.85 fee)
For senior citizens who are residents of District 502:
$67.50 per credit hour
Senior Citizens (age 65 or over) who are residents of District 502 will be charged $67.50 per credit hour plus any lab fees.
For out-of-district Illinois residents:
$322 per credit hour
Out-of-district Illinois residents who present authorization from their community college district for an approved program will be charged $135 per credit hour. In the event that a class or program is not fully funded, you are responsible for payment of the balance due.
For non-residents of the state of Illinois:
$392 per credit hour
For residents of District 502 AUDIT:
$151 per credit hour
For out-of-district Illinois residents AUDIT:
$392 per credit hour
$135 per credit hour
An internet course fee of $57.50 is charged per course.
Lab Fees are charged in certain courses. See myACCESS.
Variable tuition applies to the following:
$237.15 per credit hour
- Associate Degree in Nursing
- Dental Hygiene
- Diagnostic Medical Imaging Sonography
- RATH - Radiation Therapy & Proton Therapy
- Practical Nurse
Attention Students: It pays to register early!
A $10 Late Registration Fee will be charged for each class registered late - on or after its start date.
*Students who reside outside of the College of DuPage district but are employed full-time by a business or industry located within the district may be entitled to the in-district tuition rate.
To be eligible for in-district tuition, a student must provide a letter to the Office of Student Registration Services prior to registration. The requirements for the letter are as follows:
- The letter must be written on company letterhead and include the company name, in-district address and phone number. It must be signed and dated by a supervisor, owner or representative of the Human Resources Department of the company.
- The letter needs to contain the student's name, social security number or student ID and start date with the company. The employment start date must be on or before the start of the term and must state that the student is a full-time employee working at least 35 hours per week. A letter must be provided each semester and will be verified with the employer.
Final decisions on residency status are made by the Office of Student Registration Services. No tuition adjustments are made after mid-term. Call (630) 942-2377 for more information.
PAYMENT POLICY: All students are required to pay their tuition and fees at the time of registration. Students may pay by cash, check or credit card. Students unable to pay in full must enroll in our convenient "Payment Plans". Students receiving financial aid (i.e., grants and loans) must enroll in the College's deferred payment plan. Direct links to these payment options are found in myACCESS.
Tuition and fees are subject to change without notice.
Office of Student Financial Assistance
Student Services Center (SSC), Room 2220, (630) 942-2251
Fax: (630) 942-2151
Monday to Thursday: 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
College of DuPage
425 Fawell Blvd., Glen Ellyn IL
60137 (630) 942-2800
2016 College of DuPage