What Does College of DuPage Define as a Leader?
Leadership is both situational and positional. Strong leadership is exemplified by characteristics of building relationships, communicating effectively, exhibiting visionary leadership, managing with courage and thinking strategically. These leadership characteristics are essential at every level and role within the College. Find more details about these College of DuPage success factors on the attached page.
What Ongoing Opportunities is College of DuPage Providing for Its Leaders?
- Article discussions
- Book discussions
- Communication series
- Exploring Leadership cohorts
- From Continuous Feedback to Performance Evaluation Feedback course
- Managing with Courage course
- Your Leadership Journey series
- And more
College of DuPage
425 Fawell Blvd., Glen Ellyn IL, 60137
(630) 942-2800 (Main)
(630) 942-3000 (Student Services)
2019 College of DuPage