- Registration Home
- General Information
- Online Registration Information
- Tuition and Fees
- Payment Information
- Payment Plan
- Student Account Credit Balances and Refunds
- Registration Calendar
- Online Forms
- Class Locations
- District Residency
- Newly Added Courses
- Class Schedule Archives
- Your Right to Know
Summer and Fall registration is underway! Get the classes and schedule that you want by registering early.
The Office of Student Registration Services provides three different options to register:
- Visit http://myaccess.cod.edu
- Stop by the Registration office in the Student Services Center (SSC), Room 2221
- Call the Registration office at (630) 942-2377
August 21 to December 15, 2017
To check the number of completed College of DuPage credit hours:
- Go to myACCESS.cod.edu
- Log in to your account
- Under "Academic Profile" click on "My Profile".
- See Institutional Completed Credits
- 16-Week Session: Monday, August 21 to December 15
- 12-Week Session: Tuesday, September 12 to December 15
- First 8-Week Session: Monday, August 21 to October 11
- Second 8-Week Session: Thursday, October 12 to December 9
- CUSTM-Custom Session (any class that falls outside the four official sessions above)
Fall Sessions Withdrawal Deadlines:
- 16-Week Session: Monday, November 13
- 12-Week Session: Sunday, November 19
- First 8-Week Session: Friday, September 29
- Second 8-Week Session: Wednesday, November 22
- CUSTM-Custom Session (specific withdrawal deadlines can be found on your class schedule)
Contact Student Registration Services at (630) 942-2377 if you have any questions.
- Refund Deadlines 100 percent refund: up to 7 percent of class calendar days
- 50 percent refund: 8 to 12 percent of class calendar days
See the Registration Calendar for more details. Each student's individual schedule of classes will show exact refund dates for each course.
You can use myACCESS, a self-service web site that allows you to register, make payments, search for class sections, and view your schedule and grades.
All College of DuPage students are required to pay their account in full or sign up for a one of our payment plans at time of registration. If your account is not paid in full at time of registration or you have not enrolled in a payment plan, you will be dropped from your classes for the amount owed. Simply do one of the following.
- Pay in full on myACCESS by choosing the "Pay in Full" link under the Student Payment Info. Payments can be made in full via credit/debit card or checking/savings account.
- Pay in person at the cashier's office via cash, check or credit/debit card.
Cashier Office Information
Location: Berg Instructional Center (BIC), Room 2424
Monday - Thursday: 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (except end of May through 1st week of August when most College of DuPage offices are closed)
Phone: (630) 942-2206
For Financial Aid questions, visit Tuition and Aid, call (630) 942-2251 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. For other questions, please contact the Cashier's Office at (630) 942-2206, email email@example.com.
Attention Students - It pays to register early!
A $10 Late Registration Fee will be charged for each class registered late - on or after its start date.
Office of Student Registration Services
Student Services Center (SSC), Room 2221
Phone: (630) 942-2377
Fax: (630) 942-2878
Monday to Thursday: 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
myACCESS Help Desk: (630) 942-2999
Individuals who need language assistance, please call Campus Central at (630) 942-3000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
College of DuPage
425 Fawell Blvd., Glen Ellyn IL, 60137
(630) 942-2800 (Main)
(630) 942-3000 (Student Services)
2017 College of DuPage