There are five requirements that must be completed prior to admission to the program. The Admissions Committee for Polysomnography requires that the following information be on file in the College of DuPage Admissions office, SRC 2046, (630) 942-3924 by the application deadline. Download the Polysomnography Certificate Admissions Packet for information.
- Complete the College of DuPage application in the COD Admissions office, SRC 2046, or online. You must complete this form before applying to a specific program within the College. If you have taken courses at College of DuPage previously, you have already completed this step.
- Complete the online Health Sciences Application for Admission form and follow the instructions. On the second page of the online application, select Polysomnography. NOTE: You MUST submit the application online. At the time of submission, you MUST pay a $50 non-refundable Health Sciences Application fee online with a credit card.
- Request official transcripts from any schools previously attended to be sent directly
to the College of DuPage Office of Student Records, SRC 2015, 425 Fawell Blvd., Glen
Ellyn, IL 60137-6599, (630) 942-3838. Fill out the Health Sciences Program Evaluation
Form to ensure related coursework toward your degree will be evaluated and then sent
to the Admissions office from other colleges and College of DuPage.
Students who have completed college coursework outside of the United States must also submit documentation of enrollment/completion of English as a Second Language (ESL) courses. International transcripts from high school or college must be evaluated by Educational Credential Evaluators, Inc. P.O. Box 17499, Milwaukee, WI 53127, USA. Transcripts must be evaluated on a course-by-course basis by Educational Credential Evaluators. Forms may be obtained from the Office of Student Records, SRC 2015 or at: www.ece.org.
- Completion of all certificate prerequisites prior to the application deadline. Certificate prerequisites can be found under Program Requirements.
- Schedule an individual advising session with or Charles Vanderwarf, (630) 942-2105, HS 2202W. It is suggested that students schedule this advising session after completing Steps 1 to 4 listed above. This session provides individualized advising, time for students to ask questions about the program, and also permits students to review their admission file.
If you are interested in learning more about this program, please
- Attend an advising session
- Visit a Health Career Program Advisor by calling (630) 942-2259 to make an appointment.
- For information or general inquiries, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. (Please use above phone number only to schedule an appointment. Do not send an appointment request to this email).
- Attend an advising session
Feedback/compliments/concerns regarding this Health Science Program. For general inquiries, please use contact information listed above.
2014 College of DuPage