- free to eligible students
- available for a variety of COD courses including, but not limited to, Accounting, Anatomy & Physiology, Chemistry, English Language Acquisition, Foreign Languages, Mathematics, Music, Physics, and Spanish. View the full list of courses for which tutoring is available.
- intended to supplement, not replace, class attendance and personal study time.
- help clarify points from lectures, labs, discussions or assigned readings.
- act as facilitators for student learning.
- will not write papers, do homework or complete other assignments for students.
Note: Students who would like to make an appointment should fill out the online Tutoring Services Request Form or submit it to the Tutoring Services Desk.
- 50-minute appointments accommodate up to three students
- no appointment needed for Drop-in tutoring
For more information on tutoring, check out the Tutoring Services video, call (630) 942-3686, or stop by the Learning Commons, SRC 2102. Tutoring Area staff members will help you determine which services best meet your needs.
Interested in becoming a peer tutor?
Student Resource Center (SRC), Room 2102, (630) 942-3941
Writing, Reading, and Speech Assistance
Reception Desk Hours:
February 6 to May 18**:
Mon. to Thur.: 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Fri.: 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Sat. to Sun.: Closed
PEC 120 - All Courses Tutoring Drop-In:
Mon.: 1 to 3 p.m.
**Reduced Hours and Closures:
March 26 to 30: Closed
Hours and services may vary on in-service day(s), other days when classes are not in session, and between academic terms.
Student Success Resources
Study Skills, Test Taking and Other Student Success Resources.
College of DuPage
425 Fawell Blvd., Glen Ellyn IL, 60137
(630) 942-2800 (Main)
(630) 942-3000 (Student Services)
2018 College of DuPage