- free to eligible students
- available for a variety of COD courses including, but not limited to, Accounting, Anatomy & Physiology, Chemistry, English as a Second Language, Foreign Languages, Mathematics, Music, Physics, and Spanish.
- intended to supplement, not replace, class attendance and personal study time.
- help clarify points from lectures, labs, discussions or assigned readings.
- act as facilitators for student learning.
- will not write papers, do homework or complete other assignments for students.
Students who would like to make an appointment should submit a Tutoring Services Request Form.
- 50-minute appointments accommodate up to three students
- no appointment needed for Drop-in tutoring
For more information on tutoring, check out the Learning Commons video, call (630) 942-3686, or stop by the Learning Commons, SRC 2102. Tutoring Area staff members will help you determine which services best meet your needs.
Student Resource Center (SRC), Room 2102, (630) 942-3941
Writing, Reading, and Speech Assistance
College of DuPage
425 Fawell Blvd., Glen Ellyn IL
60137 (630) 942-2800
2015 College of DuPage