Touchnet Information Systems allows students, parents, and other authorized users the convenience of online self-service payment plan selection and enrollment.
Payment Plan Benefits
- Flexibility--Select the plan that works best for you
- Check plan balances calculated in real time
- View real-time account activity to see charges and credits
- View payment history
- Create, store and maintain payment methods (credit card or check) for quick, easy payments
- Receive emails and texts before a payment is due or processed; when the amount changes after you add or drop a class; when payments are late; or whenever there is a change to your account
- Add a parent or an authorized user to help make payments
Office of Student Financial Assistance
Student Services Center (SSC), Room 2220, (630) 942-2251
Fax: (630) 942-2151
Monday to Thursday: 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
College of DuPage
425 Fawell Blvd., Glen Ellyn IL
60137 (630) 942-2800
2015 College of DuPage