- Process Veterans and Military Personnel Educational Benefits
- Information on Veteran scholarships, emergency loans
- VA work study program
- Dedicated Veterans Lounge with study area and computers
- SVA (Student Veterans Association)
- Referrals to Student Resources, Services and Student Life
- Referrals to local Veteran assistance organizations
- Referrals to specialized Veterans counseling
- Individual student advocacy
- Library Services including laptop loans and text book loans
- Referrals to employment and internship opportunities
College of DuPage offers a vast array of services for all students. Veteran students are encouraged to contact the services listed below for assistance with successful completion of their studies.
- Academic Advising
- Financial Advising
- Center for Access and Accommodations
- Making the Connection - The Department of Veterans Affairs has created this important resource to help
veterans connect to important resources related to reintegration, mental health, and
other important items.
Annual Programs and Events
- Veterans Services Team for COD Food Truck Rally and Sunset 5K
- COD Homecoming
- Veterans Day Celebration
- National Conference: Student Veterans of America
- Memorial Day Observance
- Veterans Award Reception
- Rockin' for the Troops
- Veterans Encounter: Adventure-based Summer Field Studies Course
Student Veterans of America
Help make our community better, one voice is nothing compared to hundreds.
Stand up and make your voice heard.
Join the SVA mailing list at email@example.com today!
Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Student Services Center (SSC), Room 3260