College of DuPage Veterans Services will be hosting a 45-minute session to help veterans and military-connected students get started on their college journey. This session is open to ALL military-connected students, including both new and current ones.
During the session, we will cover essential topics and provide an opportunity for attendees to ask questions and meet our team. Here are the key highlights:
- Veterans Benefits, Financial Aid and Scholarships
- InsideCOD and MyACCESS: An introduction to our online student portal
- Campus Information: details about our college resources
- Things to know about using military education benefits
- Steps to Enrollment: A guide to the enrollment process
- VITAL: Information on the Student Veteran Outreach Program
- Student Veterans Association: Learn about our student organization for veterans
To secure your spot, please register for one of our upcoming Veterans Information Sessions:
- Monday, Oct. 9 at noon (virtual option*)
All in-person sessions will take place in the Veterans Lounge, located in the Student Services Center (SSC), Room 3260.
*For virtual sessions, a Zoom access link will be provided 24 hours before your registered session.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email email@example.com.
Student Services Center (SSC), Room 2225
Fax: (630) 942-4991