The International Student Services Office helps F-1 students maintain their immigration status by offering the following services:
- Mandatory F-1 International Student Orientation (offered each term for new F-1 international students)
- Group information sessions for change of status, reinstatement and practical training (scheduled upon request)
- Full-Time Enrollment Verification
- Opening a Bank Account
- Invitation for Family to Apply for B-2 Visitor Visa
- Obtaining a Social Security Number
- Individual appointments scheduled upon request
Student Services Center (SSC), Room 2225
Monday to Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday: Closed
Evening appointments are available upon request.