Need to Select Classes but Counseling Appointments are Full?
As we approach the first day of class, our counselors' schedules may be completely full. We have developed this tool to help you select your own classes and create an educational plan. Remember to follow up with a Counselor or Advisor to confirm your educational goals and course plans.
Please use the following to
- Explore College of DuPage educational offerings
- Develop your College of DuPage Education Plan
- Prepare to transfer to another college or university
- Learn about career options
- Prepare a financial aid appeal
Degrees, Certificates, Career and Technical Offerings and College Transfer
- Academic Programs of Study (Including 3+1 and 2+2 Transfer Information)
- Career and Technical Program Information Sheets
Educational Planning Resources
- Prerequisite Checking
- Student Planning Worksheet
- How to fill out the Student Planning Worksheet video (2019-2021)
- Advising Guide
- Run and Read a Degree Audit Video
- GPA Calculator
College Transfer Resources
College Search Engines
Advising, Admission and Career Resources
- COD Library
- IACAC Student Resources
- Illinois Transfer Resource
- Illinois Workforce and Career Information
- Occupational Outlook Handbook
Counseling, Advising and Transfer Services
Student Services Center (SSC), Room 3200, (630) 942-2259
Counseling, Advising and Transfer Services Advising
New to College of DuPage?
Contact Campus Central at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Counseling, Advising and Transfer Services at (630) 942-2259.