Since its inception in 2019, the Center for Student Success continues to be committed to ensuring students have the knowledge, resources, and information they need to successfully pursue their educational goals at College of DuPage.
Navigators Help You Succeed
We know that attending college can be an overwhelming experience. Because of this, all students new to COD are assigned a Navigator their first semester. Through proactive outreach and one on one appointments, your Navigator will support you by:
- Proactively assessing and identifying your strengths, challenges, and needs
- Developing an individualized support plan that incorporates the use of the campus resources and follow up appointments with your Navigator
- Assisting you in understanding college policies and procedures
- Answering any questions you might have as you proceed through your chosen academic path
- Providing ongoing monitoring and support to amplify your strengths as a student, clarify goals, and assist you in limiting barriers to your success
Quarter and Midterm Grade Outreach
Navigators monitor your course progress throughout the semester. If you receive a grade of D, F or U at quarter and/or midterm, your Navigator will reach out to you to assess the challenges you might be experiencing and help you get back on a successful path.
At any time throughout the semester, if you feel you are struggling in your course(s) it is always better to act proactively and contact your Navigator as soon as possible. Don’t wait. We are here to support you.
Starfish Flag System
The Starfish Flag System is a part of a student success initiative to keep you on track so you can achieve your educational goals. Learn More
Commonly Used Resources
- Calendar of Events – See what exciting events are happening at College of DuPage
- Career Services – Resume writing, mock interviewing, service learning, internships
- Office of Student Life – Student club and organizations
- Scholarships – Opportunities for students to complete their education without having to incur student loan debt
- Student Financial Assistance - Aid can be used to pay for tuition and fees, books and supplies
Center for Student Success Staff
Center for Student Success Navigators
Front Desk Staff
Center for Student Success
Berg Instructional Center (BIC), Room 1A02, (630) 942-3400
Fax: (630) 942-3785
Monday through Thursday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Closed Saturday and Sunday