Pursuing an internship is a great way to gain valuable experience in your chosen career path. The Career Services Center can help you during this process. To get started, participate in a Career Preparation Workshop. You can also create an account on Chaps Get Hired to find internship opportunities.
Receive Internship Academic Credit
- Review the Academic Credit Internship Requirements.
- Review your program requirements
- Is an internship required for you program?
- If not, the internship credit will fulfill electives only
- Review the academic credit internship forms
- Email email@example.com to receive the required academic credit forms and gain a better understanding of the documents.
- Create Your Own Internship
- Disney College Program
- Internship Programs Under the Fair Labor Standards Act
- Internship Websites
- Internship Criteria
Frequently Asked Questions
Find answers to your frequently asked questions regarding internships.
All internship courses require a permit to register. Permits are only issued after the student has received approval for his or her academic internship.
Please review the Academic Internship Requirements and the Internship Checklist for information about this process.
Student Services Center (SSC) Room 3258
Phone: (630) 942-2230
Fax: (630) 942-4596
Monday to Thursday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.