Big Interview is a tool to help users improve interviewing skills at all times of the day. Through the virtual platform users have the opportunity to record practice responses to interview questions spanning all fields and industries that can be reviewed for future growth.
After creating an account users can:
- Review the Question Library to review tips and practice responding to interview questions covering all industries, fields, and skills
- Receive AI feedback within seconds after completing a recording
- Complete self-paced learning exercises and earn certificates as you build skills related to interviewing
- Review recorded responses and complete a self-assessment
- Utilize an answer builder to help organize your thoughts
- Request feedback from anyone with an email address
- Look up common interview questions across hundreds of career field
Big Interview is available to students, alumni, and community members, but special access has to be provided. If you are interested in using Big Interview please complete the Access Request Form.
Faculty can also use the system in the classroom by creating virtual mock interview assignments along with assessments that measure desired learning outcomes. Faculty interested in using Big Interview in the classroom can get started by attending a demo or completing our faculty request form.