InterviewStream is a tool to help users experience interviewing at all times of the day. Through the virtual platform users have the opportunity to record practice responses to interview questions spanning all fields and industries that can be reviewed afterwards.
After creating an account users can:
- Conduct a virtual interview from multiple sets of premade interviews
- Create a customized interview using the systems database of questions
- Look up common interview questions across hundreds of career fields
- Review recorded responses and complete a self-assessment
- Request feedback from anyone with an email address
Students, alumni, and community members can get started by going to cod.interviewstream.com
Faculty can also use the system in the classroom by creating virtual mock interview
assignments along with assessments that measure desired learning outcomes. Faculty
interested in using InterviewStream in the classroom can get started by contacting
the Career Services Center.
Monday to Thursday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.