Please note that additional service learning opportunities can be initiated by students for discussion with their faculty advisors to determine the project's feasibility as part of the Service Learning program. For more information, please contact Krystina LaSorsa at (630) 942-2230 or email email@example.com.
Service Learning sites are listed by population served. If you are interested in a site without a status, please feel free to contact the organizations regarding their opportunities.
**Pending confirmation. Please review sites without a asterisk*
Food Insecurities/Low Income Support
- College of DuPage Fuel Garden
- Northern Illinois Food Bank
- People's Resource Center
- Western DuPage Community Pantry
Individuals with Disabilities
- Almost Home Kids
- Gateway Special Recreation Association
- Western DuPage Special Recreation Association (WDSRA)
- B.R. Ryall YMCA
- DuPage Children's Museum
- Family Shelter Service*
- Glen Ellyn Children's Resource Center
- Hanson Center – Horsemanship*
- The LeaderShop
Student Services Center (SSC) Room 3258
Phone: (630) 942-2230
Fax: (630) 942-4596
Monday to Thursday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.